Friday, April 07, 2006

Sharon would be very disappointed in me if she saw this. We've never really understood why people do these things, since we're both private people. So why the hell do I have a blog?

To simply put it, I wrote a paper a month ago dealing with an interview I did for our little leadership class (which will never end apparently). My interviewing skills were very good, my analysis was good, my writing sucked. Seriously, it was crap. Not that anyone cared, but damnit, I am (was) a good writer.

So I now have a blog. Not sure if I'll actually tell anyone I know that I have one, we'll see. Just so you know what to expect there will be
  1. Posts about music. Music is my lifeblood.
  2. Posts about my son, Gavin. He rocks. If you met him, you'd agree.
  3. Random rants and observations.
  4. Politics observations very rarely, I tend to still be private about that.
  5. Things I think are funny and think you will find funny as well. Except for my wife, who never thinks I'm funny (I'm working on that).
You will NOT see
  1. Opinions on friends and acquantices, this is not a soap opera. People might show up from time to time for context, but otherwise you will not find any dirt here.
  2. Except for Merl, it's MY PUCK you bastard.
  3. Daily posts on what I did today and what not. If I feel its noteworthy and good writing, I'll post it, otherwise, you're not going to know what I had for dinner. Get over it.
  4. Posts about my co-workers. I'm not stupid, Google is everywhere.
  5. Posts about my company, except to say that it is the best company in the world, and I love it. (Raise please?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

testing comments